Construction Sales Representative
True Builders has an opening for a Sales Representative to work with our project managers, to provide accurate cost estimates for a wide variety of remodeling, addition, roofing, and basic construction projects on residential properties.
Successful candidates will have a solid understanding of the construction process, and enjoy focusing on the details of a project.
A successful candidate will be able to perform the following tasks daily:
- Prepare estimates in prearranged time schedule specific for each job
- Track change orders for ongoing jobs
- A thorough understanding of labor/material costs
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of each specification and requirement for specific jobs
- Permitting knowledge
- Most leads will be auto-generated through a wide variety of True Builders marketing. However, the ability to seek additional business through marketing/trade events is preferred.
- Customer service and ongoing follow up throughout the job to completion very important
Qualifications & Skills
- 1+ years of construction estimating experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills needed
- Sharp written communication skills needed in drafting proposals
- Computer literate
- Ability to seek assistance when required
- Must be able to prioritize and move projects forward in a timely manner