Licensed Electrician Job Description
True Builders would like to hire a Residential Electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow the National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- High school diploma
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship
- Electrician degree from a technical college
- 5+ years of experience working as an electrician
- Valid driver's license
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance, and repair knowledge
- Experience in the renewable energy field
- Frequent lifting from 5-40 lbs, unassisted (from 35-65% of the time)
- Occasional lifting from 41 lbs +, assisted (up to 50% of the time)
- Access and mobility in tight spaces
- Working at Heights - over 5 feet, periodically
- Sustained periods of standing, sitting, walking, bending, and kneeling
Click to Apply Online