Lawn Care Technician
True Builders is seeking Lawn Care Technicians to join our team. We are a full-service company located in Plant City, FL that provides residential and commercial services to our customers.
We are looking for responsible, dependable lawn care personnel. Position requires working knowledge of all equipment including weed eater, edger, zero turn mowers, blowers, hedge trimmers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building Long-Term, Trusting relationships with our Customers
- Delivering Superior Customer Service
- Able & willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Inspecting our Customer's lawns to determine services needed
- Accurate & timely completion of all related paperwork/ data input
- Attention to detail is a MUST
Requirements for position:
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record is required
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
- Must have dependable transportation
- Strong communication skills, bilingual a plus
- Must be 25+ years old
- Must be able to work long hours (night, weekends, and on call rotation)
- Ability to work well with others & follow directions
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50+ lbs. safely
- High school diploma or GED
Candidates should have:
- AT least 2 years of verifiable experience in commercial/residential lawn care and landscaping.
- Experienced in landscaping techniques that promote efficiencies within an assigned project
- Basic plant knowledge and be able to perform common landscaping projects (sod installs, new plantings, light tree work, etc...).
What we offer:
- Competitive wages based on experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance after 90 days of employment.
- Retirement plan with 3% match after 90 days of employment.
- Continuous Training and Development
True Builders is seeking individuals that have a desire to help people in their time of need, perform quality work, have a positive attitude, and a desire for long term employment with advancement opportunities.